• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Marcuss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, I remember we had a chat on last.fm a while ago. I have had my computer wiped and for the life of me can't remember my last fm username, can you remind me what it is?
    Well no one has answered my question! I'm sure we had some wine when Burge and I met him, and I've never yet met a barrister who doesn't like a decent bottle of red, so that would be advice Marcuss
    Hahaha. Sorry I forgot too, but yes, good result for you.

I dominated Aus Open and French and am eating into those winnings now :(
    I just don't want Vela to be our only forward signed. I rate him but we need a real spearhead next season. We used to carry 4 strikers in our squad for years when we won (442 admittedly).
    I wouldn't mind Higuain. Do you know what's happening with him. Just saw an old Argentina game.
    Exprerienced full back, back up keeper shouldn't set us back much. But we really need Cesc (Arteta replacement) and a top line forward. I cry when I see Sanogo play.
    Hey man, what have you been listening to? I know last time we were discussing Earl Sweatshirt, I liked his album but shortly after it Drake's album came out and I've basically been listening to that most days. Do you like him? I find most people have a love or hate thing with him. Personally, I think he's incredible; so is 40 with his production.
    I'm doing okay man. Got transferred to Hyderabad and am struggling to learn Hindi. The mrs didn't fancy moving to India so we broke it off. What's up with you?
    I said "Still don't seem to be doing too badly without him.", which meant Somerset yesterday with Gregory being injured :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…