• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
morgieb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry about the late reply, mate. Assuming this is for MTF? If you need any help with stuff, I'm happy to have a go. Uhh I do it with random.org/integers. It isn't perfect, but it is the quickest to sim for me. If you do decide to go ahead with it, I can give you greater detail on whatever you need to know.
    1. Awesome song quoted in your location
    2. Why is a Will and Kate mug your avatar?
    Awesome. I'll put a nice little career summary for you in the media thread, and you start this week in Tallahassee.
    Thanks for signing up! Would you be interested at all in taking over the player Brett Read? Nnanden has been inactive for like a year and hasn't responded to my messages so I assume he's not interested anymore. Totally up to you, but he's ranked World No. 90 (peak in the thirties iirc) and you'd be getting more regular matches at a higher level. :)
    Hi, want to team up for the World Cup draft thing? I'm from Sri Lanka so we should be able to cover some of the hours up between us.
    Thanks I wrote a list of names on a computer I don't have access to until tomorrow; I'll just way until then cause I cbf going through statsguru now
    Mate, edited a post of yours in the England-Pakistan thread. Just so you know, "****" is considered an abusive term in England and other places, unlike in Australia where it's pretty neutral, and the standard we've held here is that we therefore discourage it's use. Just for your future reference.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…