• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. D

Why Super Subs Failed?

Does anyone remember why? I would have thought having a sub in cricket would have been interesting.
  2. D

Shri vs Harambe

Who suffered a bigger injustice at the hands of 3 year old babies? #justiceforharambe #freeshri
  3. D

API request to get cricket stats

I remember PEWS posting that he's automated getting stats from statsguru somehow. Is there anyway to get cricket stats sending an api request?
  4. D

**Official** COVID-19 Discussion

I read that its been transmitted through bats to snakes to humans. Should eating bats and snakes be banned?
  5. D

How will automation shape our future?

From the looks of it most of the Industrial Age jobs that the world economy has been built around are vulnerable to automation in the next 50-100 years. If most of the people don't have jobs how will the society function in future? I'm really sceptical about the traditional economic concept of...
  6. D

Stokes vs Perera vs Lara Ranking

How would you rank those 3 legendary innings in run chases? For me I'm not able to rank them at all. They all equally legendary
  7. D

Follow the Grubs

8. D

Peter Lionheart Siddle is a Vegan Lion

Who would have thought Peter Braveheart Siddle will still be chugging along in 2019 eating just leaves and grass? Worlds first vegan lion :notworthy
  9. D

Flawed Point System for World Test Championship

Apparently theres a total of 120 points up for grabs in a series irrespective of the length of the series. So a team that wins 1-0 in a 2 test series gets 80 points or something while a team that wins 3-2 will get less. This looks like incentive to arrange shorter series against low ranked...
  10. D

Predict How much Australia will score in all 10 innings

1st Test: 200, 150 2nd Test: 250, 200 3rd Test: 50, 270 4th Test: 300, 100 5th Test: 250, 350
  11. D

Will the Kiwis choke against Australia in the final again?

I predict starc will castle kwill and end the match within first 5 overs. Discuss
  12. D

Finding Patrick Patterson

Patrick Patterson Felt a bit sad reading this, shame he couldn't have a more happier life, hope he gets better
  13. D

Rap and Hiphop Thread

Any rap and hiphop fans here? My favourites are Childish gambino, Kendrick lamar, Miguel.
  14. D

Isn't tactically defensive captaincy legit?

I hear so much clapback for defensive captaincy styles especially from so called cricket pundits and commentators with the most notable being Ian Chappell (wac). I want to know have there been captains who have excelled at defensive captaincy styles ala cricketing rope-a-dopes? Would Misbah come...
  15. D

Afghanistan vs MCC

Anyone watching? Looks to be an interesting match
  16. D

Does it suck to be a minority worldwide?

I want to know if as a minority you miss out on feeling part of a country or larger population?
  17. D

How much time does Test cricket have left?

I'm repeating my post from the other thread. I'd say around another 20-25 years. Too complicated and expensive to play and doesn't make any money outside big 3. Raw talent not as useful in Test cricket as other formats and sports. When the contest is too one sided it's agonising to watch over a...
  18. D

Career advise for final year student

I'm currently in my final semester and have no clue how to get into the workforce. I've been applying for Grad programs but have had limited success due to not having a great GPA and no prior work experience. I really regret not having done an internship. I also have plans of doing a postgrad...
  19. D

Delpo Fan Club Thread!!

Delpo is love, Delpo is life
  20. D

Tennis racquet journey

So what are the racquets everyone had used? I started off with a cheap crappy Wilson one that I don't remember as a beginner, moved to Head T1 S6 as an intermediate and progressed to Babolat Aeropro Drive 2013(Nadal uses it I think).