• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. benchmark00

***Official*** Fourth ODI at the WACA - The Saga Continues

Exclusive: Aussie captain quandary Smitteh or Rad to captain.
  2. benchmark00

Channel 9 finally bow to benchmark00 pressure

Heat on DRS as Nine axes Hot Spot infrared tool for Ashes About time.
  3. benchmark00

Norm Smith Medal Sweep

Hopefully we can get 10 or so people for this. Nufan will assign each player from Hawthorn a number from 1-22 and each player from Fremantle a number 1-22. He will then use a random number generator. If we get 11 people (which is ideal) everyone gets four players (two from each side). If there...
  4. benchmark00

Hey, quick question -

Y'all jelly?
  5. benchmark00

Will Khawaja make an international century before Pat Cummins plays another test?

@FOXSportsNews: Pat Cummins (Lower back bone stress) returns from Australia A tour & is expected to miss most of the 2013/14 domestic season. #Cricket
  6. benchmark00

CW Stock Exchange Project

A good way to show the fluctuations of a players 'favourability' is to index them like a stock market. Like companies on the stock exchange, a players value will go up and down depending on a number of factors. Form undoubtedly plays the biggest part in the trending of a players value, however...
  7. benchmark00

Pandora/Spotify

Bois. Downloaded Spotify on my iPad (not sure if you've heard but I have an iPad now), but it could only give me a free trial because it was an iPad. What's the difference between Spotify and Pandora? Does Pandora let you use it on the iPad unlimited? All these questions and more to be...
  8. benchmark00

Louis Theroux

Last couple of weeks ABC2 here has been running his documentaries every night. I've watched pretty much them all. What I want to know is what do you think of a) his work and b) him. Personally I find him a bit of a knob at times who tries to take the moral high ground instead of putting...
  9. benchmark00

When will Mitchell Johnson play his last test match?

There has been a number of false dawns, but I am a glass half full type of guy, so I'm going with this match (Boxing Day 2012).
  10. benchmark00

Taste it Mayans

O'Doyle rules! Though my ancient civilisations mole tells me midnight is in about 4 more hours in Mayan land. So consider this in b4 world ends.
  11. benchmark00

iPad

Got a new iPad (can't use it until next week I'm told). Anyways, does anyone have one that uses it as a laptop? Need advice re: keyboards. Do they typically lag? Is it better to get a wired one? Can you get the office suite on iPads? etc etc.
  12. benchmark00

Brumbeh's Pitchers

I would like Brumbeh to post all the players he considers to have 'questionable actions', and next to these names I'd like him to rate them from 1-10, 1 being a clean action and 10 being a filthy, unadulterated chuck. Will be disappointed if a parody thread called 'Brumbeh's Pictures'...
  13. benchmark00

Sachin Tendulkar set to retire

This picture taken just before changing his tyres after the other set needed replacing. Edit: ****, spelt it wrong in the title! :man:
  14. benchmark00

Custom Title Suggestions:

They will probably be ignored, but feel free to have a go. Thinking 'CW Acronym Creator' 'Pioneer' 'Trailblazer'
  15. benchmark00

Who tasted it harder?

After Abul Hasan just knocked up a brilliant run a ball century on debut for Bangladesh, we have a new contender for greatest Cricket Chat taste of all time. NUFAN said this just before the start of play: As we all know, the clubhouse leader for taste has been Spikey's effort when talking...
  16. benchmark00

Important topic which needs addressing:

Do you prefer your dim sims to be steamed or fried? Figure 1.0: Steamed Figure 2.0: Fried
  17. benchmark00

RIP Michael Clarke...

...Duncan. 'Green Mile' Michael Clarke Duncan actor dead, aged 54 | News.com.au Loved The Green Mile.
  18. benchmark00

Quick question regarding infraction system:

For the public record: what is the moderator consensus on what constitutes a 'serial offender' and under what circumstances will this infraction be used? Or is this superfluous and should be eliminated completely?
  19. benchmark00

BoyBrumby migrates to Australia. Develops gadget.

Australian gadget to weed out chuckers