• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

28th Match - India v West Indies (6th March 2015)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zinzan

Its ridiculous how good he looks on the back foot though. So odd. I guess he's a tall ****. But then again there are tall fast bowlers who are absolute bunnies.
Yup, not too dissimilar to Laxman in that respect.

Contra

Dhoni, Jadeja and Ashwin getting some batting time and India chasing a total under lights in not so easy conditions, perfect imo.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
****ing hell this last 30 minutes of Cricket has annoyed me so much, I just can't comprehend the thinking..

Zinzan

Comfortable enough from India in the end.

It's really hard to comprehend that just maybe their bowling may actually be quite good. :sleep:

flibbertyjibber

Hard fought but not very well thought by WI there.

India cruised in once the parttimers came on. Why not bowl out all the main 4 first? Bizarre.

Scaly piscine

these freebies sure help, Holders inexperiece has shown right throughout this match, especially with that terrible review earlier and some of the field placings.
Grrr. Should be an insta-ban for this sort of usage of inexperience.

He's just a **** captain with no cricketing intelligence.

Contra

So guys, India have won 16 out of the last 18 ICC ODI's with one loss and one tie. Incredible stuff! :D

SkyBlue

Comfortable enough from India in the end.

It's really hard to comprehend that just maybe their bowling may actually be quite good. :sleep:
This is still a **** group imo.Would've liked one of Aus or NZ in our group.Would've been a great tester.