• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

38th Match - Afghanistan v England (13th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

turnstyle

Couple of quick ones and it could be interesting.

Haven't really seen that many Afghanistan matches. What's everyone's thoughts? Have they been as bad as their results have shown?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Or course England are going to chase this down in boring as bat **** fashion. Go at 9rpo ffs you boring ****s. ****ing Ian bell I swear.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Or course England are going to chase this down in boring as bat **** fashion. Go at 9rpo ffs you boring ****s. ****ing Ian bell I swear.
I hope we go at like 1.7 rpo for the rest of the game

Riggins

I've switched over and am now watching Aladdin. I'm going to talk about that instead. Thanks guys.

ajdude

cabinet69 to come in and defend this and defend ian bell and bag alex hales for something

MW1304

12 to win from 56 and we are nudging about, missing the ball, running quick singles. I'm usually pragmatic but nah **** that we should be trying to blast it.

hendrix

The ****s could have batted first and given us what we actually wanted to see rather than this rubbish.

Spikey

the data will show that in the 2015 world cup, england won every match Ravi played in all, taking Ravi's record in WC matches to 9 wins and 5 loses