• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

45th Match - South Africa v Australia

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Malcolm

This is why I love Australian cricket. Win or lose, they fight till the end.
Awesome performances from Warner and Carey.

Dissector

Can anyone explain why Pretorius bowled only 6? Seemed a strange decision after getting the wicket of Warner.

Fun game though it would probably have been much less interesting if Tahir had taken a pretty straight catch to dismiss Carey.

rythy

Australia fought well. Carey is such good addition to the team. I think inspite of this loss Australia are favorites to win the cup. India Australia blockbuster final.

Zinzan

Australia has a mental edge over NZ, but India doesn't. If Boult gets Rohit cheaply it is all on.
Nah, I would have preferred to play Australia than India, and I'd guess the NZ players would too.

That said, we'd def prefer to play India if there's something in it for the seamers, but on a flat deck or a used turning one, India will destroy us

Isura

Oops. :D Didn't know it had been that long. Is it banned in Tests also?

It takes away some of the fun from the game. We used to use runners heavily while playing cricket as kids haha.
wtf. Did you have your servant run for you or something?

Arachnodouche

Wut, no :laugh:

The slower/fatter kids were generally given runners whether they liked it or not.
:laugh:

Reminds me of when we would play inside the building compound. A generously proportioned friend would always opt to field near the gates because the vada pav cart was right outside.