• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A tribute....

Perm

to the great James Stedman

I reckon he is the least appreciated guy around here, and definitely one of the coolest guys I've talked to. Want to catch up for a beer with this guy, he'll go far in life,

BoyBrumby

Englishman
A living testament to the life-affirming qualities of great taste in music. Stedders likes The Cure, Moz & The Go-Betweens and is universally beloved. Can't be coinicidence.

Dicko, meanwhile, likes B*Witched. :ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Dickinson > Stedman ITBT.

If only because the one doesn't profess irrational dislike for the other, purely apparently on the basis of saying it the way it is with regards one very poor cricket team rather than being unrealistically optimistic about its prospects.

Often wondered if Stedman had other reasons for apparently disliking me, actually. Never heard him mention any.

Smudge

Don't worry, Perm - you'll grow out of these teenage crushes. Good to see you've moved on from Nina though.

Jungle Jumbo

Think it's some kind of subconcious effort to drag Stedman away from Nina TBH, Stedders has been at the root of all these recent issues.

James90

Haha, wtf.

Top bloke is Perm. Deserves more accolades as well. I'm sure he reminds some of the older members of their younger years.
I've got nothing against Dicko. Just been through a few patches of taking his posts too seriously. Not a bad bloke at all. Just grinds my gears from time to time.

Group hug?

Perm

Finest moments?

MSN said:
Stedman | The world is neither just or unjust says: i thought i was a chance of having wild Zambian sex today
Stedman | The world is neither just or unjust says: met this chick at uni
Stedman | The world is neither just or unjust says: called Chongo
Stedman | The world is neither just or unjust says: dropped her home
Zac/Perm says: and?...
Stedman | The world is neither just or unjust says: was waiting for the invite inside
Stedman | The world is neither just or unjust says: but she just said, "it was nice meeting you, i'll see you around"
Stedman | The world is neither just or unjust says: haha
Stedman | The world is neither just or unjust says: will probably never see her again
Stedman | The world is neither just or unjust says: found her on facebook but didn't add her because i thought it would be too soon
Stedman | The world is neither just or unjust says: didn't want to look like a stalker

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Cribb > Dickinson

If only because one doesn't proclaim to be greater than others in their tribute threads. What on earth posessed him to do that I'll never know.