• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A tribute....

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've got nothing against Dicko. Just been through a few patches of taking his posts too seriously. Not a bad bloke at all. Just grinds my gears from time to time.

Group hug?
Oh well, fair noof. Not the impression I've got previously, as I say, but happy to be put right on that one.

FWIW, takes a decent one to make a comment like that after being lambasted in the way I did above. :)

Oh yeah - :laugh: at Gelman as well, obviously.

pasag

RTDAS
Haha, might be being dense here but what's so funny? He reported the post for no good reason wasting our time and has now be warned against it. Seems I'm missing something here.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Haha, might be being dense here but what's so funny? He reported the post for no good reason wasting our time and has now be warned against it. Seems I'm missing something here.
Not laughing at you per se, rather at Morgieb for not understanding the humor behind saying "Post reported, give him 7" and actually reporting the post. Not sure why Richard found it funny as he was actually laughing at/with you.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Eh?

FWIW, I just found it hilarious to see old morgieb being told-off for abuse of the report-post feature. IE, I simply found it funny that he was reporting a post that had no need of being reported.