• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amazon "The Test" documentary

Neptune

I was surprised by some of the personalities to be honest. I wasn’t expecting some players to have certain personality traits etc etc

TT Boy

Like my cricket but it’s a hard watch. Watched two-and a-bit episodes so far. Too much Langer, too much bants, we have to be great blokes’ nonsense. Is this banter or just being a ****?

stephen

Like my cricket but it’s a hard watch. Watched two-and a-bit episodes so far. Too much Langer, too much bants, we have to be great blokes’ nonsense. Is this banter or just being a ****?
Or maybe he didn't realise what had happened. It's probably the most bizarre incident I've seen in an international match tbh. No appeal, huge stoppage, Langer didn't really say anything at all. Simply bizarre. There's a hundred better ways to cheat someone out of a wicket or disrupt their concentration.