• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anger Management.

Kirkut

How do CW members deal with it ?

I usually do not let my anger out at workplace, but keeping this anger pent up ruins my health and day.

Daemon

Anger isn't a kamehameha that gets built up and needs unleashing, it's just a state of mind. I usually just tell myself to chill out and it disappears in minutes.

the big bambino

Nah that's for stress. Used to get upset by things at work and let it out at home. That way the people pissing me off at work were getting way with retribution and the innocent cat got the kick. After reflecting on the injustice of it I decided that in future pricks are going to get told. Been happy ever since. Recommend.

andruid

Troll people on Cweb :naughty:

Actually, there's a numbr of songs I turn to help put things in perspective and diffuse the anger when I feel it.

Kirkut

Nah that's for stress. Used to get upset by things at work and let it out at home. That way the people pissing me off at work were getting way with retribution and the innocent cat got the kick. After reflecting on the injustice of it I decided that in future pricks are going to get told. Been happy ever since. Recommend.
Yeah the more I accumulated negative energy the more I had insomnia and eating problems. I'm usually okay when it comes to dealing with hostile colleagues, you can ignore them without necessarily being assertive, but it becomes deadly if your boss/manager is toxic, it's difficult being assertive with your boss.

fredfertang

Can't be bothered to get angry. Too much effort and leads to a depletion in energy.
Agree with this - I get irritated by people frequently but to me anger involves some degree of loss of control, and that hasn't happened since I realised the evil Mrs Fertang II was going to deny that I paid her mortgage off when we got together and had stolen from me the only proof I had that I had done so

zorax

likes this
I take my anger, turn it into determined energy, and then listen to something fast and hard and angry like Linkin Park

nick-o

How do CW members deal with it ?
As far as I can see, the tried and trusted CW approach is to write a long eloquent diatribe explaining why you're never going to post here again, and then creep back a few weeks later with your tail between your legs.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
As far as I can see, the tried and trusted CW approach is to write a long eloquent diatribe explaining why you're never going to post here again, and then creep back a few weeks later with your tail between your legs.
Haha, sometimes it only takes a few days for the creeping back to conclude. Not naming any names obviously, but there are one or two here who evidently enjoy a good old flounce as a means of provoking a "oh no, please don't go" type reaction.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

- have chocolate
- play 3ds while listening to podcasts
- get mad at people who **** talk game of thrones