• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone here own any Tesla products?

zorax

likes this
I had a friend who worked at Tesla

I think he still works there but he isn't my friend anymore

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I wouldn't mind buying a model S someday. I don't need an electric car too badly because I have short commutes mostly, but I'd like to buy one anyway.

Last edited:

zorax

likes this
Okay point well made

Now get into that other thread so I can tell you how I'd **** your brains out bb

cpr

if the model 3 had got a bit nearer to their original £35k expected market price, I might've just got away with pushing for one as a company car as a bit of an investment for the business, especially when you consider what you write off in VAT. However starting at £42,500 is a bit too far along the price range (if we do it monthly its over £500 a month, which is just too much ATM). Genuinely want to hold off on getting a car for 12 months until I can justify going for one through, I'm pretty keen on the idea of them (plus I really don't want another Golf)