• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are Flem and Trundler Anglophobic?

Line and Length

For those followers of the CC section of this site we have seen some outlandish statements coming from this pair. I concede that it is probably (I hope) said in jest but it all smacks of an Anglophobic attitude which is tantamount to racism.
Am I reading too much into their behaviour? Has the lack of real live cricket addled their brains? Is it all part of the current popularity poll?
Perhaps the answer to all three are in the affirmative!

Red_Ink_Squid

Trundler has adopted Adders as his father figure so his anti-English sentiment is doubtless some Oedipal thing.

Flem is left in BotM against 3 Englishmen so rounding up the anti-English vote could help him. Plus he's probably drunk.

trundler

It's not a phobia if it's justified.

He said while listening to an obscure Sheena Easton track from the 80s and after flying through the first 3 books of A Tale of 2 Cities

Adders

I was abstaining for the remainder of voting but Flem's recent form swung me into action.
A good move and a good vote.

In all seriousness L + L the humour of this place is really hard to get when you first arrive. Its hard to know who to take seriously and who to just laugh off. Plus you've joined here in the craziest of times......no cricket so most of us are just acting like juveniles out of boredom.

Ask anyone, im the first to jump into a bit of biffo if someone is being a knob unjustly towards Mother England........flem and trundler do not fit that bill mate, at all.

Last edited:

zorax

likes this
Things to hate England for:
> Bad Weather
> Bad Food
> Bad Teeth
> Colonialism

Things to like England for
> Cricket
> Tea
> Jimmy Carr

Guess it balances out

nick-o

Oh, is this a special thread for drunken nobodies who don't like the English?

Home at last.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Trundler has adopted Adders as his father figure so his anti-English sentiment is doubtless some Oedipal thing.

Flem is left in BotM against 3 Englishmen so rounding up the anti-English vote could help him. Plus he's probably drunk.
*2 Englishmen and a traitor

Burgey

Trundler desperately needs to have a root or he will disappear up his own fundamental angst orifice. Getting worse by the day.

Burgey

And I say this as a father of 18 year old twins.

Ffs son, get out and get amongst it ASAP. The decline had been rapid and tragic

duffer

Things to hate England for:
> Bad Weather
> Bad Food
> Bad Teeth
> Colonialism

Things to like England for
> Cricket
> Tea
> Jimmy Carr

Guess it balances out
Bad teeth though. Eeeewwwwee, instant deal breaker.