• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'll take it if I can... but I've already accepted one.

Edit : The one with Steulen has a set duration of two weeks so I see no reason why I can't lump it onto the end of the Scotland one, should I somehow lose both.
Consider it accepted.
Your avatar is now mine, once your bet with Steulen runs out.

Marcuss

Ah ffs. Make it a pictutre of Famous Grouse or Larsonn you Scottland, Celtic supporting ****.

morgieb

With my bet, should Australia fail to progress....what will happen to my bet? Straussy can't disappear until November.

Ausage

Vimes for your constant disparaging comments about Australian football fans, I'm giving you the most passionate football fan in the history of our country. The late/great Johnny Warren.