• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking News

Gnske

Quite - I sometimes wonder just what would have to happen there to create any real impetus for changing the gun laws
You know, I'm only a young fella. But I doubt I'll still possess my youth if, that is if I ever see this. When I see enough people in power agree enough in the US to say that the guns gimmick is a bit that has gone on a bit too long.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Nothing changed after the Orlando shootings right?

The bloke will be called a lone wolf or something and it'll be business as usual. The statistics are all out there already
This is already happening. Jesus ****ing Christ

mr_mister

yeah pretty nuts. brother is saying he was just an old dude with no political motivations and he snapped.

isis is claiming responsibility... as usual

Top_Cat

Quote from the shooter's brother:

“Not an avid gun guy at all...where the hell did he get automatic weapons? He has no military background,”
Basically, everywhere.

Nevada is a shall issue state, no rego required, no restrictions on automatics. But don't worry, the NRA assures us that availability of guns has nothing to do with incidents like this, lone wolf, one-off, etc.

mr_mister

you'd think the death toll will rise close to 100 in a few hours

he was shooting at 20 thousand people packed together like sardines

absolute chaos

grecian

Same old ****.

Of course ****ing civilans shouldn't have machine guns, and TBH most Americans realise that, but the NRA won't let any of their paid off senators/congressmen/President do anything about it. So whats the point?

Anyway, always a fun read, obviously doesn't count the ones where just 1 or 2 died.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
The gun laws will not change. This type of thing is, and unfortunately will continue be, just a part of living in the US.

Anil

Well if they decided that killing kids in a school was ok then they won't change the laws for this.
yeah but did that really happen though? i have heard from many people that sandy hook was just one big liberal conspiracy to take guns away from lawfully armed americans...

grecian

yeah but did that really happen though? i have heard from many people that sandy hook was just one big liberal conspiracy to take guns away from lawfully armed americans...
I'm guessing Alex Jones and Paul Watson are already scouring the shaky footage to see someone that looks like they maybe smiling, hence proving it's an hoax.

Anil

I'm guessing Alex Jones and Paul Watson are already scouring the shaky footage to see someone that looks like they maybe smiling, hence proving it's an hoax.
it could be, you never know, let the experts you mentioned investigate and come back with their findings...

Anil

there you go, the expert has spoken, he is so quick and efficient...we can now move on with some peace of mind...

watson

Banned
In the perfect world there would be no sensationalism and no re-criminations. Assault weapons would be simply banned without much fuss by any party or organisation because that would be the right and proper thing to do.

Unfortunately, America is a divided nation with little common purpose, so that’s never going to happen in a million years.