• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking News

vcs

But 2nd Amendment something something

If only the crowds had carried automatic rifles to defend themselves

Etc

Spikey

I like to think, given the video footage reveals such an insane amount of firing, that this did involve illegal weapons

I know I'll probably be disappointed.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah I'm pretty sure automatic weapons are illegal, like, everywhere. But in such a heavily armed society, much harder to keep them out of unwanted hands you would think.

GotSpin

It's awful and all...but with the availability of weapons in the U.S, its hard to not feel a bit 'business as usual'

StephenZA

Yeah I'm pretty sure automatic weapons are illegal, like, everywhere. But in such a heavily armed society, much harder to keep them out of unwanted hands you would think.
Automatic weapons are illegal but semi-automatic is not.... and quite often are they not easily 'fixed' into automatic. Anyway regardless of how easy or legal it was, just ****ing horrendous. With death toll hitting 50 and counting.

fredfertang

It's awful and all...but with the availability of weapons in the U.S, its hard to not feel a bit 'business as usual'
Quite - I sometimes wonder just what would have to happen there to create any real impetus for changing the gun laws

StephenZA

Quite - I sometimes wonder just what would have to happen there to create any real impetus for changing the gun laws
The sad thing is the majority of people would not mind changing the guns laws to something a bit more sensible. It is just not a top priority for most people at election time. And while the NRA is vocal and given power, nothing is ever likely to change.

GotSpin

Nothing changed after the Orlando shootings right?

The bloke will be called a lone wolf or something and it'll be business as usual. The statistics are all out there already