• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Britney Spears

nibbs

I think I speak for everybody on here when I hope that she sorts her life as soon as possible.

Get well soon, Britney

xxoxoxox

Craig

World Traveller
Is her career over? Yes IMO.

I look forward to going into Maccas in a few years time and see her working there.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
My first reaction when I see her nowadays is "put it away, love". See her little sister is avec child at 16 too.

You can take the girls out of the trailer park....

cover drive man

No offense people but Britney Spears really isn't important news. In fact I think all the media attention is just making her worse. Never liked her music but still I hope she sorts herself out though.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
No offense people but Britney Spears really isn't important news. In fact I think all the media attention is just making her worse. Never liked her music but still I hope she sorts herself out though.
Why are you so nice, Why Why Why???

/ will leave now.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Just a dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb, etc etc, cretin of an individual. How many times do you have photos of your crotch splashed across the world before you think "underpants and a longer dress would stop this happening to me".

Hope Smith is wrong but suspect he's got it right. Also - Nibbs = the little freak under the blanket asking us to leave Britney alone? Possibly, IMO.

Piper

I feel sorry for her to be honest. I think people should be trying to support her so that she gets better, not kicking her when she is already done. I was a fan of her's when I was younger and I just hope that she can build herself up again and kick her ex-husband and all the doubters in the balls.

headhunter

Feel slightly sorry for her. Her private news is draged through the media. Nearly everyday we hear something about her. In the end she's only human and bout to crack under the stress.

Nice how the ad at the bottom of this thread (well when im reading it) is for a Britney ringtone

Matteh

Feel slightly sorry for her. Her private news is draged through the media. Nearly everyday we hear something about her. In the end she's only human and bout to crack under the stress.

Nice how the ad at the bottom of this thread (well when im reading it) is for a Britney ringtone
She got into the music business knowing full well that would happen. The price of fame is a lack of privacy and anyone famous that moans about that is an utter idiot.

Perm

I do feel a bit sorry for her, and sorry for the world that we've lost that sexy, sexy beast that she used to be. I do hope she does recover, it'd be nice to see her getting her life back on track.

Had to LOL at her sister though.

nibbs

I feel sorry for her to be honest. I think people should be trying to support her so that she gets better, not kicking her when she is already done. I was a fan of her's when I was younger and I just hope that she can build herself up again and kick her ex-husband and all the doubters in the balls.

I speak from the heart, Sam, when I say I agree. K-Fed is just using this situation to boost his flagging profile, similar to when Kirstey Alley piled on the pounds so that she would start appearing in woman's magazines once again.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
You know you've hit rock bottom when you lose a custody battle to Kevin ****ing Federline. That guy's gotta be the biggest ****ing d-bag on the planet.