• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Britney Spears

cpr

Nice how the ad at the bottom of this thread (well when im reading it) is for a Britney ringtone
Richie Benaud T shirts for me, mebbie she needs the soothing wisdom of the old master himself to help her get her life on track. Failing that, sure Boycott could slap some sense into her :ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've just had a quick skim through his most recent posts and there doesn't seem to be anything particularly bad, certainly nothing worse than ever, but I doubt many will shed any great tears TBH. Was just a bit surprised it came now rather than earlier.

Either way - not quite Fiery-esque. Not by a loooong chalque.

Mr Casson

Hope Smith is wrong but suspect he's got it right. Also - Nibbs = the little freak under the blanket asking us to leave Britney alone? Possibly, IMO.
I was going to take great enjoyment from saying the same thing.

Now you ruined my chance, you ****.

Goughy

Its unfortunate but I have no sympathy.

Be careful for what you wish for.

Craved celebrity and fame from a young age and courted the media and its publicity.

Couldnt handle it and is a mess.

A shame but meh.

pasag

RTDAS
I've just had a quick skim through his most recent posts and there doesn't seem to be anything particularly bad, certainly nothing worse than ever, but I doubt many will shed any great tears TBH. Was just a bit surprised it came now rather than earlier.

Either way - not quite Fiery-esque. Not by a loooong chalque.
Deleted posts and threads ftw.

Anyways, agree with Matteh, you can't make your millions from the public and then complain when you lose your privacy. You created the image, you profited heavily from it so you have to deal with it.

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
She got into the music business knowing full well that would happen. The price of fame is a lack of privacy and anyone famous that moans about that is an utter idiot.
Playing devil's advocate, but did she court the publicity, or did her mother...

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Don't see how her mom's parenting book will get published now. Unless it's about how not to be a Hollywood parent. I think there's a third kid too. Hopefully that one lives with the father.