• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Britney Spears

nikhil1772

She IS a nut-case (figuratively). How o' how do you mess up so bad when you are rich? You have one less thing to be worried about in this world. I never ever am interested in her or any other messed up popstar, I dont even know what she's done recently. I have limited sympathy resources, I wouldn't waste a bit on her.

P.S. Her only creditable song, Baby one more time, is a cover of Travis right? Please dont tell me its the other way around,

Langeveldt

Soutie
She IS a nut-case (figuratively). How o' how do you mess up so bad when you are rich? You have one less thing to be worried about in this world. I never ever am interested in her or any other messed up popstar, I dont even know what she's done recently. I have limited sympathy resources, I wouldn't waste a bit on her.

P.S. Her only creditable song, Baby one more time, is a cover of Travis right? Please dont tell me its the other way around,
Wrong, she's got more resources with which to destroy herself with..

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Her hair has grown back and she doesn't look crazy.Looks a bit like trailer trash but you can still see some attractiveness there where if she cleaned herself up she'd be hot.