• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

censorship criteria at cricketweb

Gotchya

Aprreciated. We will sort out a 'code of conduct' for the site between the staff.
Great. Most Internet communities have that and its about time we defined boundaires here at cricketweb. Good luck

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I told you I deleted it before I read the Censorship Thread!

Put it back if you're that concerned about your post count ;)

:saint::D

Top_Cat

A very salient point by Roy (as usual; thanks for the vote of confidence, mate :)) and I happen to agree. It's probably time we did something to set the standards we expect on this site. Not so much to maintain high morals but just so everyone is clear about what is expected on this site and what is deemed unacceptable.

We'll try to thrash out something in the near future but any suggestions would be more than welcome.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Originally posted by Neil Pickup
I told you I deleted it before I read the Censorship Thread!

Put it back if you're that concerned about your post count ;)

:saint::D
It's not the post count, it's the incompetence of the moderator ;)