• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 9-10 Signup

chooka_nick

Fantastic. I'm looking forward to playing at the Flashes with HG Warwick (not sure who that is, I'll have to read back) and having some good contests with the other Trinidad and Tobago teams!

cameeel

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Dubb-Lynch has signed with Mayaro.

Spaces still available:

Trinidad and Tobago

Marabella Maroons
1 player: 1 batsman

Mayaro Medusas
1 players: 1 batsman

Holland

Excelsior'20

Hermes DVS
Any chance of some open pace bowling spots somewhere?

Mr Mxyzptlk

cameeel said:
Any chance of some open pace bowling spots somewhere?
I can't say until the clubs are organized fully. I'll try to get that done today and see if there's room for anyone else.

Don

liam didnt that one pacer from that club have to go get a new spleen..so there shud be a place open

Mr Mxyzptlk

That'd be Toco's Johann Hinds. Didn't you hear? He passed away due spleen transplant complications. Apparently they removed his liver instead.

That opens up a spot indeed. McKern slots in at Toco if he so desires.

Don

ohh thats sad toh hear.he went to mt hope hosptital i assume.are we required to attend the funeral

chooka_nick

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
That'd be Toco's Johann Hinds. Didn't you hear? He passed away due spleen transplant complications. Apparently they removed his liver instead.

Another one at the Flashes? :happy:

Buddhmaster

bryce said:
Here's my unofficial record for Atlanta over the past two seasons,

Four Day Matches
1821 runs@65.04, 5 50's, 7 100's, H/S:216
119 wickets@18.17, 10 5WI, 3 10WM, B/BI:10/34

One Day Matches
1114 runs@61.89, 6 50's, 3 100's, H/S:121*
42 wickets@21.12, 1 5WI, B/BI:6/48
Woah, don't remember you getting a 10 wicket innings

Don

yes dydll llama hair.ill let u in on a lil secret its even more valuable than unicorn hair

cameeel

Mr Mxyzptlk said:

Definitely, thanks.

Email - kentuckyfriedcolonel @ hotmail. com
Goals - Improved batting

Loony BoB

Just noticed that Resha isn't going to be online for about 20 days as of 1st Jan, so in case she doesn't come online until all places are filled, can you please put her into one of the batting positions?

Dydl

Don said:
yes dydll llama hair.ill let u in on a lil secret its even more valuable than unicorn hair
Unicorns don't exist anyway.. :p .except for in Harry Potter... :ph34r: