• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 9-10 Signup

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Can't believe just how many active players we have signing up for this - it's a long way from the early days, isn't it? :)

bryce

Buddhmaster said:
Woah, don't remember you getting a 10 wicket innings
Yeah I did... It will be in last seasons club cricket thread or Liam might remember it

chaminda_00

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Spaces still available:

Holland

Excelsior'20
1 player: 1 batsman

Bharat has been signed with Hermes DVS.
Hmm it looks like its just going to be me and Thamba at Excelsior this season :(

Well i guess with Thamba recent form in the Windies he should be able to carry the load. :D

Robertinho

Ooh, now that sounds awesome. Good to see that the "Finding a Balance" thread eventually did some good. Training points - I like it.

Apprentice - as in, helping you do simming and the like? :-O

Mr Mxyzptlk

Sharing the workload with simming and management for next season. This isn't because the workload will be too much for me then, but it's in preparation for 7 months down the line when Season XII (hopefully) would be coming into play, because I'd be starting Uni then. I intend to keep some level of control over the Dev League while I'm at Uni though, but only after I settle in completely.

On a side note, if you see Reuben online later, ask him to check his email and get back to me on the coach issue. I go sleep now.

Robertinho

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Sharing the workload with simming and management for next season. This isn't because the workload will be too much for me then, but it's in preparation for 7 months down the line when Season XII (hopefully) would be coming into play, because I'd be starting Uni then. I intend to keep some level of control over the Dev League while I'm at Uni though, but only after I settle in completely.

On a side note, if you see Reuben online later, ask him to check his email and get back to me on the coach issue. I go sleep now.
Hmm, I'd say Neil or Hakon would be good replacements. Not that I'm in any position to say so :ph34r: