• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 9-10 Signup

SirBloody Idiot

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Last spot folks.
Yeah, I'll take it.

Name: NG (Nick) Scott
Club of application: Excelsior'20
Email: sirbloodyidiot@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): I dunno if I have the right form, but focus mostly on batting, but sometimes roll the arm over when needed. But improving batting is the sole focus.

andyc

Onya Nick. Can't wait for the new club season, a chance for me to actually take some wickets.

chaminda_00

SirBloody Idiot said:
Yeah, I'll take it.

Name: NG (Nick) Scott
Club of application: Excelsior'20
Email: sirbloodyidiot@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): I dunno if I have the right form, but focus mostly on batting, but sometimes roll the arm over when needed. But improving batting is the sole focus.
Welcome aboard mate, look forward to playing along side at Excelsior :D

Matteh

Can't wait for this to start =)
Will be good chance to play more (only signed up vaguely recently and so have only played grade cricket so far) :)

cometer

Looks like i've missed the boat since i've been on holiday in melbourne the past week and only saw the thread as of today. Is there any possibility of one more spot. If so then
Name: DJ Comley
Email: david_comley_rulz @ msn.com or davidcomley2004 @ gmail.com
Intentions : Improve my bowling by trying to improve my bowling strike rate.

If there isn't any chance it's entirely ok and ill just wait until the next season commences.

Resha

I wasn't here when this started (exam leave!) so many thanks to BoB for getting me in. Glad I made it back in time for club cricket though! :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

33/3from3.3 said:
could i possibly go to Surrey in England
You've never played an FC or OD match, so the orthdox one is right - no. You can probably squeeze in for VVV if you're willing to play for free. I may not have mentioned this before, but they're a tad crap.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Sorry finally getting round to catching up on things after my holiday. I guess I'm too late, even for the extremely crap VVV? :)

Robertinho

vic_orthdox said:
Liam, I got a pair in the last game.

Can I please play for the CricketWe.........
The CricketWe, as far as I know, are one left arm orthdox short. Up to Liam though.

Mr Mxyzptlk

NZTailender said:
Sorry finally getting round to catching up on things after my holiday. I guess I'm too late, even for the extremely crap VVV? :)
You can sign for HBS if you want. You'll play alongside Roberts.