• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Clueless is better than Mean Girls

go on answer you twonks

• Well, there goes your social life.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Boo you Whore

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Ollie Watkins, the answer is always Ollie Watkins.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

cpr

Wind back the thread, did Grecian just slag off The Breakfast Club? WAC.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
70s for me and probably Heath, but I get your point. I found 80s films dreck at the time and still do, Breakfast Club is just miserable, never got it then and now. Heathers was good, but different, the comedy film I loved which is infinitly better then both films in the title was Gregory's Girl, but not really comparable, as different country and all that.
80's peaked with Sixteen Candles, dead set one of the worst movies I've ever watched.

Hurricane

Alicia Silverstone is/was/forever will be my celebrity crush. She looks even better in her thirties when she appeared on VIP. My ex wife got jealous of the attention I used to pay to her show.

Hurricane

Mean Girls is 100% my generation. No idea what Howe is on about.
Probably he has watched them but got bored and wanted to make an edgy post on a Friday night, and denying he has watched Clueless and Mean Girls was exhilleratingly out there for him. :ph34r:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Clueless is obviously better.

That said though, what do people make of She's the Man? In my view it's horrendous, but for some ungodly reason I really quite like it.

BackFootPunch

Clueless is obviously better.

That said though, what do people make of She's the Man? In my view it's horrendous, but for some ungodly reason I really quite like it.
Yeah not a bad shout, that. Also reckon Easy A holds up pretty well against some of the others mentioned here.

grecian

Still Clueless, hopefully Howe has got round to watching it now, so his opinion can be taken seriously on anything.

Booksmart good though.

on reflection the Ollie Watkins choice was crass, thankfully he's faded into obscurity, or Brentford as it's otherwise known.

Red_Ink_Squid

I think the only film in this thread I have seen is Heathers (which I did enjoy a lot).

I had been wondering all this time why people don't take my opinions seriously. I had been labouring under the belief that it might somehow be related to the quality of opinion. It is a relief to know it is more likely to be based on my knowledge of high school comedy films.

Naturally, this only discourages me from wanting to see Clueless in case my opinions continue not to be respected anyway.

grecian

I think the only film in this thread I have seen is Heathers (which I did enjoy a lot).

I had been wondering all this time why people don't take my opinions seriously. I had been labouring under the belief that it might somehow be related to the quality of opinion. It is a relief to know it is more likely to be based on my knowledge of high school comedy films.

Naturally, this only discourages me from wanting to see Clueless in case my opinions continue not to be respected anyway.
I don't know who you are, but yes I will totally not take anything you say seriously, this kind of decadent thinking needs to be curtailed.

On my digging of threads I subscribed just before I left, I am awaiting peoples views on Bangladesh tour of Sri Lanka in 2017, people need to fulminate on this I reckon.

Uppercut

They're both pretty good but Mean Girls is a bit more fun imo. Also agree that Easy A is much better than both.

Howe_zat

Still Clueless, hopefully Howe has got round to watching it now, so his opinion can be taken seriously on anything.

Booksmart good though.

on reflection the Ollie Watkins choice was crass, thankfully he's faded into obscurity, or Brentford as it's otherwise known.
No, although I have at least become aware of how old each film is. When I posted earlier I was actually confusing Mean Girls for something else and thought it was even older than Clueless.

That last one I saw in this area was actually 10 Things I Hate About You, which has aged well imo.