• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Memes

Athlai

Not Terrible
Zorax being any kind of administration apologist really
A classic example of this today.

i thought we were all protesting for the lulz

is anyone actually seriously mad about this? Shri got a year long ban, people spoke up, and the mod team is open to reducing the sentence. All's good. The mod's here largely do a thankless job excellently, and PEWS's responses have been satisfactory. I was only piling on cuz I thought it was funny tbh.

Having said that, I don't think it would be the worst thing if bans/infractions relating to abusing/insulting members get reversed/retracted if the member involved receives a perma ban.

Gnske

At least watson never apologized for his beliefs in strong administration, and yet he got banned for it.