• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Watches - A new podcast project

Howe_zat

Hi, if any of you are interested in taking part in a new podcast about film, TV and books, please add me on Discord. @jake31#6491.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I saw the thread title and assumed James was looking to rival Apple and Fitbit

Anyhow. No chance I'd have time to contribute but really keen to listen so good luck and I'll definitely be an interested listener.

Howe_zat

Could one of the things we watch be wrestling or JoJo's?

If so I would be very keen.
Part of the rationale here is making me take part in more culture rather than watching youtube all night. So yeah, absolutely.

No idea what JoJos is ftr

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
If I do it can I constantly talk about how great and misunderstood BvS is, oh and #releasetheSnyderCut?

In all seriousness, would love to have a listen once you get it going. CW has put me on to some great TV, films, and books over the years. Should consider adding games IMO.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I’m definitely interested. Have no experience so might suck but will give it a shot. Will add you after work.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Oh yeah the podcast me and Howe did unfortunately self destructed into the virtual ether. Which is a pity as it was pretty good I think.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Howe, Id rather do a podcast with you on novelty xis.

Ive thought long and hard about a name : Novelty XIs