• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** CWXI Tour of India **

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaminda_00

All this talk about putting in real stats makes me think i should have put in career bowling average of 15.31 or my bowling average from last season of 10.39. If you don't beleive these are my real stats, then have a look at my team's website.

Team Site

If a average player like me can have a bowling average under 20, then what makes you half decent players such as yourself apparently can't have batting averages of 50 and bowling averages under 20.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
chaminda_00 said:
All this talk about putting in real stats makes me think i should have put in career bowling average of 15.31 or my bowling average from last season of 10.39. If you don't beleive these are my real stats, then have a look at my team's website.

Team Site

If a average player like me can have a bowling average under 20, then what makes you half decent players such as yourself apparently can't have batting averages of 50 and bowling averages under 20.
In the nicest possible way mate, this isn`t about you. This thread isn`t meant to be about any of us as individuals actually.

Addressing the PA Rep is the way to fly on this issue methinks.

KennyD

chaminda_00 said:

Team Site

Go you! :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

bugssy said:
i gues sit doiesnt help that i have been up and down the batting oder like a yoyo, but hey you guys do what you have to do and whats best for the side.
So has Brendon. He hasn't complained. So have I. I haven't complained. So has almost everyone who has played for the XI. They haven't complained.

Retirement after being dropped/rested/whatever for 1 game of a 3-game series is disappointing.(admittedly Thorpe kinda did it :p, but not quite the same..) Did Simon do it? He was dropped for a whole 5 days. He was disappointed, yes, but he had the right attitude ultimately.

Mr Mxyzptlk

And the last few CW tourists depart from India.

Everyone knows how to reach Andrew (Garven), so that's the method from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.