• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** CWXI Tour of India **

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugssy

KennyD said:
Lol. I was suprised that this guy is 28 and acting like this!

whats it to you how old i am and how i act, i will act the way i ****ing want to act .....dad

i am not really involved or keen with cw anymore so hence my resignation from the top flight..dont question me on how i act ok ********!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
bugssy said:
yep it is isnt it.............you dont perform for 2 matches and you get dropped . you set yourself a dangerous precident there.............

drop me all togther doesnt bother me.....................too many ppl in here that have lied about there true stats anyway for me to enjoy it..retire me from cwxi........effective immediately...thanks.....
Right. While you signed up with, what was it, a batting average of 40 and bowling average of 12?

http://forum.cricketweb.net/showpost.php?p=85772&postcount=97

(sorry for stirring the pot again, but I felt it had to be mentioned)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Hugely disappointing...

For the record, it's not as though you'd just played 2 ODIs. You've played over 50 and average under 30 with the bat whilst averaging well over 50 in List-A cricket.

dinu23

bugssy, there are few names we say for guys like u in SL : pakaya,ponnaya,hutha,modaya,kariya

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
And 3 of them are in line for a call-up to the ODI side soon ;)

Only to underperform then be rotated out of the side for a game and retire.

bugssy

Samuel_Vimes said:
Right. While you signed up with, what was it, a batting average of 40 and bowling average of 12?

http://forum.cricketweb.net/showpost.php?p=85772&postcount=97

(sorry for stirring the pot again, but I felt it had to be mentioned)

and they are mt stats at my club after 11 years mate, i didt lie about my stats, i have taken over 320 wickets for my club and plenty of runs, ask blewy if you do not believe me and this is in 2nd grade mate so bite me hey....

bugssy

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Hugely disappointing...

For the record, it's not as though you'd just played 2 ODIs. You've played over 50 and average under 30 with the bat whilst averaging well over 50 in List-A cricket.

i gues sit doiesnt help that i have been up and down the batting oder like a yoyo, but hey you guys do what you have to do and whats best for the side.

bugssy

dinu23 said:
bugssy, there are few names we say for guys like u in SL : pakaya,ponnaya,hutha,modaya,kariya

and there are alot o names i have for people like you over here mate, but i wont lower myself to your grotty level..............not that i care who or what u are...............

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
bugssy said:
and they are mt stats at my club after 11 years mate, i didt lie about my stats, i have taken over 320 wickets for my club and plenty of runs, ask blewy if you do not believe me and this is in 2nd grade mate so bite me hey....
OK, so you clearly see that it is possible to have so good stats, yet you brand others with lying about theirs without knowing where they play 8-)

bugssy

Samuel_Vimes said:
OK, so you clearly see that it is possible to have so good stats, yet you brand others with lying about theirs without knowing where they play 8-)

yer ok and i could have easily come out and said i ave 90 and bowl with an ave of .5 ;like alot of new ppl have, 50 + averages please.........over your career i doubt there would be that many ppl with an average like that.

but hey lets go of my last years stats, average 69 with the bat over 12 games and with the ball i averaged 11 so hey i will have those stats...

Loony BoB

bugssy said:
yer ok and i could have easily come out and said i ave 90 and bowl with an ave of .5 ;like alot of new ppl have, 50 + averages please.........over your career i doubt there would be that many ppl with an average like that.

but hey lets go of my last years stats, average 69 with the bat over 12 games and with the ball i averaged 11 so hey i will have those stats...
Actually, I was a good mate with a guy who I'm pretty sure averaged over 50 in NZ. And that's not a simple thing to do in NZ, I assure you.

If you've retired, I guess that's that, and there's no real need for you to post here or for us to make posts to you in this forum anymore. The only thing being done here is idle squabbling and I don't see anyone giving up, so let's just let it go instead. Maybe we should concentrate on the topic at hand, being the series in India.

bugssy

Loony BoB said:
Actually, I was a good mate with a guy who I'm pretty sure averaged over 50 in NZ. And that's not a simple thing to do in NZ, I assure you.

If you've retired, I guess that's that, and there's no real need for you to post here or for us to make posts to you in this forum anymore. The only thing being done here is idle squabbling and I don't see anyone giving up, so let's just let it go instead. Maybe we should concentrate on the topic at hand, being the series in India.

i have only retired from international that doesnt mean i am not allowed to post in here......i um think i can post where ever and what ever i like its up to the moderators to decide what i can and can not say..........so leave it a that..........

i am still playing devs so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless i get the poos with that and retire alltogether......hey maybe some ppl may want that lets see how it goes........doesnt bother me.....as for averaging over 50 in nz.... next week i will go play 6th grade in the park, score 150 then get out so i have an average of 150, bowl 1 over get a wicket and have a low average..........there.........

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I`m not sure some people will want to play with you if you keep peeving them off dude. Without fellow players, Cricket ain`t much use. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.