• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Death

Langeveldt

Soutie
The only reason you should ever be scared of dying is if you were ever to be in a position when you knew when it was going to happen (impending accident/terminal illness).. If we all died peacefully in our sleep, there would be no reason to fear it..

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What I fear is not the pain or anything like that, but the things that I will miss. What if I died and then the next year the Whites won the JP trophy or something? Tis a thought that haunts me

Jungle Jumbo

What I fear is not the pain or anything like that, but the things that I will miss. What if I died and then the next year the Whites won the JP trophy or something? Tis a thought that haunts me
Actually, that wouldn't fuss me at all. Being dead, you wouldn't have the emotions attached to missing anything.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, of course, I realise that. I think that's what bothers me most. That I'll never know.I'm nosey as ****.

Jungle Jumbo

Meh, don't have emotion of not knowing either. Win-win situation :).

Can't say I fear death, although I'm reminded of it when I waste days on end doing very little. Like others have said, old age scares me more, especially being dependent on others.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Meh, don't have emotion of not knowing either. Win-win situation :).

Can't say I fear death, although I'm reminded of it when I waste days on end doing very little. Like others have said, old age scares me more, especially being dependent on others.
Yeah, sometimes walking around and I see guys struggling about, with aged and wrinkling wives.. Makes me hope they've had a full life beforehand because I wouldn't like to be in their position..

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, sometimes walking around and I see guys struggling about, with aged and wrinkling wives.. Makes me hope they've had a full life beforehand because I wouldn't like to be in their position..
Like it or not, chances are you will be in their position one day.