• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Did you support the capitol in the Hunger Games?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It’s a simple enough question but feel free to elaborate when providing your answer

Anil

yes of course, i feel president snow was a much-misunderstood character...such a brilliant politician...panem would have been better served had he stayed in power...the effectiveness with which he maintained law and order was very impressive...also the technological advances during his tenure were simply amazing....

cpr

Ah The Capital, where people dress weird and sound even weirder. Where nothing of value is made, indeed most people don't even work - and even those who do still rely on the provisions of the rest of the state to get by. Despite being a horrendous place, someone once dubbed it the 'Capital of Culture' and the locals cling dearly to this.

Probably sounds familiar to someone growing up on Merseyside

Dan

Global Moderator
I came to make a 'muh roads' joke and was beaten to it.

Something something snakes and helicopters.

Cow

Banned
I supported Hans Gruber

and the Velociraptors.

Hans Gruber and Velociraptors.... anyone know how to copyright a band name?