• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite radio stations

Johnners

4BU

Nominate Sea FM for the worst radio station tbh
2nd that Nomination

Don't really listen to the Radio, but ABC Grandstand on the weekends, and Talkin' Sport from 4-7pm of a weekday on 2SM are always good to listen to.

Hate Triple J, some of the music played is pure trash

Josh

Last.fm works for me - listen to recommendations and nothing I don't like

SYN FM seems to play good stuff as well.

Not a radio man any more, though. The whole thing is as corrupt as... well... think of something immensely corrupt :p

cpr

Radio 1 in the morning sometimes if i'm in the car, Chris Moyles is funny, but i get bored of it too quickly. Will listen to Zane Lowe in the evenings, again if driving (only time i listen to the radio). Flick over to XFM if theres a rubbish song on R1, or to listen to the legend that is Clint Boon.

Most of the time just play CD's though

reptillia

Half the DJ's you named would be known as TV presenters more than DJ's TBH.
In most countries DJ do TV and Radio.
Yes but my point was that they'd be famous among younger people as Television personalities.
I'd have to agree with Stephen there, take for example Jonathan Ross he's a TV personality who's also a well known radio DJ, and you could say the same thing about Terry Wogan, Zane Lowe, Russel Brand etc. It happens in most countries

1-9-7-7

I'd have to agree with Stephen there, take for example Jonathan Ross he's a TV personality who's also a well known radio DJ, and you could say the same thing about Terry Wogan, Zane Lowe, Russel Brand etc. It happens in most countries
I'm not denying that but your missing my point altogether again.

Son Of Coco

2nd that Nomination

Don't really listen to the Radio, but ABC Grandstand on the weekends, and Talkin' Sport from 4-7pm of a weekday on 2SM are always good to listen to.

Hate Triple J, some of the music played is pure trash

At least they manage to keep it to some! :happy: