• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - India, England, Australia, West Indies

Turbinator

Anil said:
and they deserve to...they are by far the better team...
No they don't, they've won enough already, it's time they give others a chance. Tsk when will India not disappoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow Love™

Well, this is looking more comfortable than I thought. Ponting and Martyn have been doing very nicely here, nothing too stupid, milking Harbhajan and Mongia over their spells for three or four an over. Gilly and Watson laid a great platform, and bar any late surprises, this game is pretty much in Australia's hands.

I reckon Watson showed a lot of heart today - he was obviously short on stamina after his stomach bug (which probably contributed to his cramps while batting), but really put in a huge amount of effort. Also, watching the Indian pacers all get spanked, you can't help but appreciate the Aussie bowlers' line (and in particular length), which constantly frustrated the Indian bats trying to accelerate the scoring once Sehwag had departed.

As I write this, Sreesanth claims Ponting, caught at slip. The Aussies should still be home though. *chuckles nervously*

Anil

Turbinator said:
No they don't, they've won enough already, it's time they give others a chance. Tsk when will India not disappoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you mean give up, not play, not turn up maybe???:cool: ...if india are not good enough and they are clearly showing themselves not to be, then they will lose...