• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Happy 2020 CW!!!

honestbharani

Let 2020 bring into sharp focus all your strengths, successes, kindness, honesty and goodness of heart. Wish you and your loved ones a happy, peaceful, prosperous and enjoyable year and decade ahead!!!

duffer

Happy New Year y'all!

I have a lot of hopes and dreams riding on 2020, God please see them through!

ataraxia

no it's not...
The first year was 1. Decades consist of 10 years so the first decade would have ended the midnight at the end of the year 10. This results in a ripple effect until you get to today. So 2021 will be the start of the new decade.

vcs

I love you all more than most people I know in the real world.

A very Happy New Year to all of you!

Burgey

Twins went to a party last night out near their mother’s and got an uber back to gods country about 1 am. Went to meet them once they got back the peninsula and Burgeinho walks across the road looking like Basil Fawlty in the Germans episode.

Turns out one of his mates has tossed a chair in the air about 8:30pm and it’s landed on the back of the young blokes scone. Bled like a stick pig apparently, though it being NYE of course he doesn’t come home or leave the party.

Threw some dettol on it last night and took him to Balmain ED this morning first thing - four stitches. Can’t swim for a week. Happy ****ing new year.

zorax

likes this
The first year was 1. Decades consist of 10 years so the first decade would have ended the midnight at the end of the year 10. This results in a ripple effect until you get to today. So 2021 will be the start of the new decade.

cpr

Refusing to acknowledge the year unless its written at T20. Consistency is key.

ataraxia

A belated happy 2020 CW! May this year be one of widespread improvement. I feel very happy for randomly searching up something like 'cricket forum' one October day. ;)