• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How did you get in to your favorite bands?

Matteh

Architecture in Helsinki - Random download off Soulseek, peculiar name hooked me in, absolutely great band.

Apples in Stereo - A Last.FM recommendation, usually ends up being right

Belle & Sebastian - Was led to believe i'd like them, turned out, yes.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
B and S are such pap though Mitchell, we'll be having this debate to the end of our CW days, but they are such pap.

Matteh

Explosions in the Sky are just background music, tinkle tickle trickle, pappy cute nothing music. rar rar rar

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Good shout, he told me earlier that he had Dwyer tied up in his house, guess you get to keep him for good now.

TT Boy

The Smiths – I can’t recall why but one night on the sadly deceased, ‘Football First in Europe’, a radio show with Guillem Balague, Gabriel Marcotti and Xavier Rivoire on Talksport, a Smiths song was played by its host Adrian Durham, I think it was “Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now” and I liked the twenty seconds I heard, had a change of heart over Morrissey and the rest is history.