• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Im Not Receiving Any E-Mails...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Whats happening here??

I simply cant receive any emails! In the last week or so, I should have received about seven notifications from websites (PM notifications, thread subscriptions etc), two forum account activation emails and three emails from people I know, yet I havent got any of them.

They arent in Trash, they arent in my Inbox - I simply havent received them!

Is anyone else having trouble with cricketmail at all lately, or it is just me??

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
You could have had problems this morning NZ time due to a server move but apart from that it should be fine.

To check I've sent and received an email to my Cricket Mail account and it worked fine. I suggest you do the same, if you're still having problems contact me on MSN.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It seems to be working fine now, but the process I went through to get it working was quite an odd one.

I actually forwarded my incoming mail to my gmail account, which I no longer use. I asked for an activation email that I never got to be resent, and it appeared in my gmail account as well as my cricketmail account. I thought the problem was fixed, so I disabled the forwarding. It then went back to the old problem - I stopped receiving my incoming emails...

It seems to have sorted itself out completely now though. Im receiving them without forwarding. If I get any more problems like that I'll let you know, as it was truely weird!