• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India WC Thread

duffer

I've been thinking about this long and hard and have come to the conclusion that Jadeja's beard > Kohli's beard.

Fight me.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
ok someone give me the Rohit avatar I am supposed to change it to. Although I note we beat Pak with me having my own avatar.

G.I.Joe

ok someone give me the Rohit avatar I am supposed to change it to. Although I note we beat Pak with me having my own avatar.
We beat Pakistan despite me not wearing my lucky underwear, but that's not the point of it.

harsh.ag

I say we post Jono's profile pic on TPC's facebook page right before India face the Aussies in the semis. TPC heartbroken over his girl eye-****ing The Man. India win.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I don't use photoshop and I specifically got a Rahane picture for this.

Will put it on if someone crops Rahane out even though your profile pictures are creepy as ****, it must be said.

G.I.Joe

I don't use photoshop and I specifically got a Rahane picture for this.

Will put it on if someone crops Rahane out even though your profile pictures are creepy as ****, it must be said.
MS Paint does the job.

I swear it doesn't reflect well on the Indian contingent that you're missing the point of cropping out the avatars from that specific photograph.

1stcup.jpg