• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India's Next Express Bowler-varun Aaron

Teja.

Global Moderator
Sreesanth once bowled a ball in an ODI at 154.9 kph ftr, Cricinfo speed gun. It was a slipped ball which got hit for four.

Blaze 18

Banned
I did. :D

On a serious note, I am not going to get very excited. Far too many Indian bowlers have started off in this manner and then faded away into nothingness. If his pace hasn't gone down by 30 km/h after a year of international cricket, then we'll have something to talk about.

Cricket_God

I did. :D

On a serious note, I am not going to get very excited. Far too many Indian bowlers have started off in this manner and then faded away into nothingness. If his pace hasn't gone down by 30 km/h after a year of international cricket, then we'll have something to talk about.
Most bowlers were said to be quick nobody in india domestic clocked those speeds regularly not even ishant,also which indian pacer lost 30 km/h most lose 10km/h due to injuries or other reasons .

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Also, 11 FC matches with an average of 40 and a S/R of 70.....either the Indian domestic circuit somehow learned to play 150kph bowling overnight, or his accuracy makes Mohammad Sami look like Glenn McGrath.

But he's starting out so I shouldn't be so harsh. Will look forward to seeing him in the test team in three years at 125 kph.

Turbinator

Tbh, I could've been India's fastest bowler. I could've potentially clocked it at 150-155 kph consistently. I've got the built for it, and the natural pace.

But I thought I'd try my hand at modelling instead, wouldn't want these good looks to go to waste.

Last edited:

Cricket_God

Also, 11 FC matches with an average of 40 and a S/R of 70.....either the Indian domestic circuit somehow learned to play 150kph bowling overnight, or his accuracy makes Mohammad Sami look like Glenn McGrath.

But he's starting out so I shouldn't be so harsh. Will look forward to seeing him in the test team in three years at 125 kph.
Which indian bowler in test lineup bowls at 125 against southafrica they were mostly 130-142km/h .Indian bowlers have always done the job on dead tracks so just shut up .Bowlers like lee,johnson,morkel,steyn, have also been hammered in india so just respect guys who bowl on dead tracks.Also you should add Steyn to that list he was MEDIOCORE on flat pitches against pakistan .

Last edited: