• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

London Bridge and Borough Market attack

Burgey

I've already had that discussion with him. Told him to buy the nazi a coffee, sit down, have a reasonable discussion and respect their POV, which is just another one on the beautifully broad spectrum of political discourse, because #freedom

Burgey

I just remembered it's not really your or anyone else's place to have a pot shot at someone else's kid, be it in jest or otherwise.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I just remembered it's not really your or anyone else's place to have a pot shot at someone else's kid, be it in jest or otherwise.
To clarify my post was about how the tone of Geg's joke would've been lost due to that.

fredfertang

I know I should have asked a while ago, but it seems more important now than it did at the time, so could a mod change Burrough to Borough in the thread title please