• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Looking ahead to Season XIV

David

International 12th Man
Precious Cricket Chat being invaded by those scurrilous CWXIers, Heavens Forbid!

chooka_nick

hEY GUYS,
I heard about this thing called "cricked dev" or something, and Im really interested in playing, could 1 of you guys link me up?
Thnx.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What the **** are you talking about?

Making a thread in CC advertising the presence of the sim and about how we need more numbers for a new team could have a real effect. A lot of people find the amount of forums and the complexity of the sim intimidating so they don't explore it (I know I didn't, I barely ventured out of CC for the first 6 months of my time here).

One thread in CC isn't going to do anything to stiffle the flow of chat in CC and there would be no actual discussion about the game.
Plan, Smitteh, was pleased to see that thread. I wish I'd signed up to dev league earlier, thought it looked dead complicated. I was wrong. If only you had made that thread sooner :(

Travis_Teh

Out of curiosity, how many people besides myself use CW forum solely for dev league?

Fuller got me onto the dev league in season 8, and I think i've made two posts on the CW forums outside of dev league and CW Football.

David

International 12th Man
Pretty much just use CW for CWXI, without it I'd've been gone a long time ago. Make the occasional foray into OT, but it's not a great place.

Majin

Yeah if dev league shut down I probably wouldn't be at the forums either, spend most time here.