• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day IV

ripper868

All hookers should come with a roll up inflatable mattress imo, as opposed to my mattress coming with a rolled up inflatable hooker.

andyc

Made
Have apparently won two free tickets to see Mumford & Sons whenever it is that they're coming to Australia next. Our college VP works for the Enmore/Metro in Sydney and was giving the tickets away to whoever was the loudest at the inter-college band night last week, which was apparently me and my Green Man suit.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Made
Have apparently won two free tickets to see Mumford & Sons whenever it is that they're coming to Australia next. Our college VP works for the Enmore/Metro in Sydney and was giving the tickets away to whoever was the loudest at the inter-college band night last week, which was apparently me and my Green Man suit.
Haha they're pretty decent actually, saw them at a very small venue in Reading about a year ago.

Made:

Equity Exam over, and hopefully Equity over forever.

Pothas

Haha they're pretty decent actually, saw them at a very small venue in Reading about a year ago.

Made:

Equity Exam over, and hopefully Equity over forever.
Was it a smash?

This day not shaping up well, was going to start my essay but already feel that it is not going to happen.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Was it a smash?

This day not shaping up well, was going to start my essay but already feel that it is not going to happen.
It was a caffeine induced smash. I went in and just wrote crazily fast and just bashed out everything I knew that could be at all related to the questions I answered. I doubt what I did was one of my finest pieces of work, but it will hopefully be enough to get a comfortable 2.2 in that module (maybe scrape a 2.1 if lucky) and that will do on this occasion, because this is the worst subject I have studied since GCSE maths.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Made My Day
A guy under the name of "Michael Divineuto" keeps on trying to add me on facebook, and is adding all these cricketers on. Has no picture, and seems to just type random rubbish on their walls, seems like he doesn't know any of them. Honestly think it's probably brockley, trying to get any scoops on player movements. I mean, he hasn't even spelt his own name right?!

Similar thing happened a few months ago, with a Lloyd Mash profile being started, with his picture being taken straight from the Vic Bushrangers site, and Lloyd was spelt wrong.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Made My Day
A guy under the name of "Michael Divineuto" keeps on trying to add me, and is adding all these cricketers on. Has no picture, and seems to just type random rubbish on their walls, seems like he doesn't know any of them. Honestly think it's probably brockley, trying to get any scoops on player movements. I mean, he hasn't even spelt his own name right?!

Similar thing happened a few months ago, with a Lloyd Mash profile being started, with his picture being taken straight from the Vic Bushrangers site, and Lloyd was spelt wrong.
Is it spelt "divineuto"?

Edit: haha, just googled it, that is Brockley btw. Recognise his picture.

Last edited:

Redbacks

Ruined

Still no internet at home
Too many work projects all being due on the same day

Made

Getting a new phone hopefully tonight
Hopefully going out for a few beers tonight, living out of home and nobody is going to nag me:cool:

Redbacks

Ruined

Still no internet at home
Too many work projects all being due on the same day

Made

Getting a new phone hopefully tonight
Hopefully going out for a few beers tonight, living out of home and nobody is going to nag me:cool:

andyc

Made
Just about the most brutal review I've read from a mainstream source:

JERSEY Shore (Tuesdays, 9.30pm on MTV) is the most life-changing show on television. Everyone should watch it. It will work a miracle on your soul. Inspire you to be a better person. Make you appreciate your life. Encourage you to cherish things you’ve always overlooked.

Jersey Shore accomplishes this impressive feat by being so unspeakably bad it makes everything that isn’t Jersey Shore look wonderful, like green pastures filled with gangly newborn lambs and gurgling brooks and sunshine.

I’m serious. This show makes vomit look good. It makes Twi-mums look good. It makes the music of Justin Bieber sound good. It even makes Charlie Sheen look good. In fact, if my life after Jersey Shore consists solely of a horde of Twi-mums singing barbershop quartet renditions of Justin Bieber songs while Charlie Sheen vomits all over me, I will be genuinely delighted. Rapt. Relieved.

I will never take anything for granted again.