• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

Spark

Global Moderator
For the second night running, the sun rose on a Paris free from the taint of blood spilled on the streets. Would this be the day the Revolution was secured once and for all?

No one has died tonight. It is now Day 7.

ataraxia

Yeah but worth waiting to see if someone can be caught in a lie.

I'm sure milenko's investigated either myself or NP. Lets see what he has to say first.
Yeah, Daemon you're in the comparative clear after my report. Which is interesting.

2 mafia
1 third-party
3 townies

It's MYLO.

Marcuss

I’m happy to to with this - as I’ve said before, his claiming for two of the saves that I believe I made seems a little too convenient and is the closest we’ve got to a direct CC.

What was everybody up to last night however?

srbhkshk

I’m happy to to with this - as I’ve said before, his claiming for two of the saves that I believe I made seems a little too convenient and is the closest we’ve got to a direct CC.

I blocked NP10.

ataraxia

Visited Daemon.

zorax

likes this

Kept your ass alive

Marcuss

So that’s cut and dry on NP10?

Only issue is if Daemon has played us like a fiddle but after last night’s report that only works if Milenko is playing us too

lynch np10