• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

zorax

likes this
I'm not maf tho, so that would be a dead end. Get Milenko to investigate me again and see.

Plus if I were maf, why wouldn't I have killed last night? NP was roleblocked, not me.

You're the only one not investigated yet, so I'd investigate you tbh. But same question applies - no one was tracking you or blocking you, so why didn't you kill?

NP10 might be the last maf actually

Marcuss

I’m blaming not having reports confirmed.... and to be honest, it’s not like we mislynched. We just went for Halsey first.

Marcuss

I'm not maf tho, so that would be a dead end. Get Milenko to investigate me again and see.

Plus if I were maf, why wouldn't I have killed last night? NP was roleblocked, not me.

You're the only one not investigated yet, so I'd investigate you tbh. But same question applies - no one was tracking you or blocking you, so why didn't you kill?

NP10 might be the last maf actually
There is still a doc tbf. Plus an innkeeper if you’re to be believed :p

Spark

Global Moderator
Was asleep.

The Convention made its decision quickly and decisively based on the information Daemon and srbhshk had revealed. Knowing that the game was up, np10 did not choose to defend himself at the Revolutionary Tribunal, instead giving a stirring speech praising le dieu et le roi, but it was lost on precisely everyone present. His last words before the guillotine fell were, true to character, the Montjoie.

np10 is dead. He was Generalissimo Jacques Cathelineau.

The Royalists have been wiped out, and the Austrian Army has turned and is marching away from Paris. The Bonapartists are too few in number to launch a coup. The Revolutionaries have secured the Republic and won the game.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
The remaining characters were:

Milenko - Maximilien Robespierre
Marcuss - Jean-Paul Marat
srbhshk - the Marquis de Lafayette
Daemon - Camille Desmoulins
zorax - Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord

zorax

likes this
Man, so even if we didn't lynch Halsey I never really stood a chance hey

Tough game for Maf/3P with only 3 of each present.

Spark

Global Moderator
Some highlights from behind the scenes:

- zorax ****ed town so hard on N1. Milenko had gone on np10 and srbh had roleblocked Howe, but zorax protected Howe from the roleblock and made sure np10 got lawyered in one fell stroke. Genuinely thought that the mafia's luck may have been in when that happened
- I think going on Magrat N2 was a big **** up by mafia rather than taking out Milenko. He was highly unlikely to get protection and people should have remembered my penchant for Sane+Insane cop pairings. That I think was what ended up costing the mafia who otherwise had a very good first half of the game.
- Balance wise I think I should have swapped Drunk/Mortician i.e. 3rd party roleblocker and town rolefinder.

Last edited: