• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

honestbharani

PEWS should totally be the Family playabe character in the F&F mafia.. shows up out of nowhere, gives you immunity against lynches and maf kills and then disappears :laugh:

morgieb

I see some discussion in the Sons of Anarchy game about the term Shadowfax, and instead of commenting in the game itself thought I'd just cover that term specifically and its origin.

Greviousing
In the game Star Wars mafia, a poster named Shiv was given the role of General Grevious. The first day or so went by normally, and at a quieter moment Shiv pipes up with this classic gem out of the blue "Is General Grievous a sith or a third party droid controller? He should be in this game."
This is often remembered as making people suspicious of you by openly reading your report in the thread or bringing up your character when they aren't relevant. But the hilarious thing is that beyond a mild screw up, Shiv didn't do anything wrong. I as a fellow mafia (Darth Sidious) bussed* him, used a fake report on Shiv to prove myself innocent and a power role to town and made him look like a complete joke all the while conspiring with him to orchestrate an overall mafia victory.
*threw him under the bus.
For some reason I thought Sidious was someone else?

Also I remember attempting to bus him but was caught out as Maf before I could.

Red_Ink_Squid

In the recent corporate maf game I'll confess I was really hoping HB would be Maf, because he had made a totally out of the blue comment on Day 1 (before the intern power had been outed) along the lines of 'What if there is a Town QT with a mole in it in this game?'

Still a partial grevious as I figured he was at the least in a QT which is why I assumed he was the other intern as soon as VI said there were two of them.

honestbharani

Lol.. I was genuinely concerned Daemon was gonna do a zorax... And it was also that ****ing write up by Teja. All blame Daemon. Lynch Daemon.

Red_Ink_Squid

Lol.. I was genuinely concerned Daemon was gonna do a zorax... And it was also that ****ing write up by Teja. All blame Daemon. Lynch Daemon.
Haha because I'd bought into Teja's message too I almost protected you that night because I wondered if the union leader might have a Qt forming role and thought it might be you...

Teja.

Global Moderator
At some point it'd be awesome if Howe does a re-run of one of The Wire games he ran on cricsim. Sounds like a very juicy theme with so many cops, CW has an absurd amount of fans, takes less time than creating a whole new game and selfishly, I signed up but was inactive in those games and I think I would have really enjoyed them in case I was actually switched on while playing.

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Unless someone has something ready to go, I can run something within the week. Need quite a few final touches.

Would love a Wire mafia too.