• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mafia - main thread

Shri

1. Uppercut
2. GIMP
3. morgieb
4. hb
5. vi
6. srbhkshk
7. Shri
8. Weeman (plz don't kill me N0 this time)
9. Daemon
10. Mags
11. Teja
12. Halsey
13. Athlai
14. Sledger

Red_Ink_Squid

Please could whoever has had most recent access to the CW Mafia email address (Daemon? Mags?) email me the current password to the account so I can run the game from there?

Edit:Thanks Daemon!

Last edited:

honestbharani

Azh and Shri in the same game is fun.. Only wish Zorax was there too. VI, zorax, Shri and AZH as a maf team will be fun. For kicks, you can throw in GIMH there too.

Victor Ian

Azh and Shri in the same game is fun.. Only wish Zorax was there too. VI, zorax, Shri and AZH as a maf team will be fun. For kicks, you can throw in GIMH there too.
Shri as our upgrade on Daemon? Shri doesn't get himself killed first night.

That would be the most fun QT ever.

Victor Ian

sent

azh missed the last one due to the fast uptake of these things. you'd have his email in there. maybe send an 'oi'.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Deleted my post, sorry RIS. Not sure if I'll be able to participate this time around. I'll post in this thread if my availability changes and signups are still open.

Red_Ink_Squid

1. Uppercut
2. GIMP
3. morgieb
4. hb
5. vi
6. srbhkshk
7. Shri
8. Weeman (plz don't kill me N0 this time)
9. Daemon
10. Mags
11. Teja
12. Halsey
13. Athlai
14. Sledger
15. AZH (confirmed in)

Still need an email from srb.

Got enough people to play but space for more if anyone else want to joins. Will aim to start in the morning UK time I think.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Have to appreciate the dedication of a man who ensures a 3P mafia win for himself on the weekend he gets engaged.