• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Move Quiz

Uppercut

This video gives a really excellent analysis of why wrestling is so fascinating. If I had to explain to someone why I like it, I would just have them watch this, because I literally could not explain it any better. This guy's vids are awesome generally, but this one is soooo worth a watch. The chronology of the Golden Lovers towards the end of the video is fantastic.

Edit: Just watched the ending of this again, and how anyone could not love Kota and Kenny is beyond me. What ****ing guys.
Yeah that is very good. I like his other videos but hadn’t seen that one before.

If anything compressing it to 30 minutes undersells how interesting it is. It really hones in on the reality/fiction blur but you could make similar videos about its other elements. I love the business angle, how the WWF find a way to twist every setback or scandal to their own advantage by writing it into the story. Then you have stuff like Glow showing how it acts as a funhouse-mirror reflection of real life. So much going on.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah precisely. There is literally nothing quite like it in the world. There are simply some stories that simply cannot be told in any other fora.

But yeah Eyepatchwolf is so good. His analyses of anime (and why that is also fascinating) are superb. Huge fan.

This is also well worth a watch and is in a similar vein if you have a spare half hour:

OverratedSanity

"Wrestling isn't Wrestling" is more for people who are already fans tbh.

That said, it's a pretty great video. Male Chyna always cracks me up for some reason.