• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Movie quiz....

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
harsh.ag has given a clue but no one seems to be able to answer it. Question: is it a Wes Anderson movie?

zorax

likes this
Trundler may have dealt the killing blow but the real damage was done by zorax throwing it around like confetti.
It wasn't funny when I was doing it, it was just funny to me. Trundler nailed it by throwing it back at me when we all were starting to forget about it.

Then comes around Daemon trying to be all cool again and now it's really dead.

Bijed

Trundler may have dealt the killing blow but the real damage was done by zorax throwing it around like confetti.
Think the real damage was done by it being a fairly terrible meme tbh.

Last edited:

cpr

The Crying Game, AKA CW members when someone new starts threads.

Last edited:

CasMcG24

I take it my next film will be like deliverance... ? Which one of you is the idiot boy... ? And which of the females is set for breeding (like it lump it bend over) x

CasMcG24

I know reading 62,000 posts is no-ones idea of fun, but congrats on meeting Marc
And marc is... Best looking male... ? You speak as if he chews beer cans with his teeth... Ah yes, maybe the idiot boy from deliverance... Dam I don't play the yuk!

cpr

the point being pretty much none of Marcs 62,000 posts have exactly been sunshine and kittens. I mean we still love him for who he is, but telling him 'don't like don't post' is like telling him not to breathe.

And what is the obsession with Deliverance? A little unnerving.....