• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Jacknife

McGrath would've been proud of the way he's bowled in this innings, tbf. More importantly though I reckon McGrath would've averaged about 9 with the ball in Tests if he could have carried this pitch around his pocket
Could you just imagine having to face him on this pitch.

Burgey

A time to reflect on the batsmen who batted on under prepared wickets which were never covered when it started raining. Time to stop thinking those fellows were school kids compared to our post graduate giants ??

PS : And this does not look like a mine field frankly . . . though clearly a pitch that suits the pacers . . .
Most every ball is doing something mate, some extravagant, often just enough.

Kylez

If I need your advice, I'll ask you for it mate. :p

At the moment, like everyone else in this thread, I'm enjoying the joke performance. :p
At the moment, like everyone else in this thread, we're not enjoying the joke posting by yourself.

intcricket

Credit where credit is due, he's bowled really well. Noted that he got the new ball in his first test ahead of Morkel, and I believe he bowled well in the tour match. Haddin and Johnson dismissals aside in this innings he's deserved his haul
He's good, mate. But 5 wickets? Seriously? This is Australia he is playing against, not Kenya or Bangladesh. What kind of hole have Australia put themselves into.

As an Indian though, totally loving the SA spirit :p

Agent Nationaux

The Aussies wanted to beat the Kiwis, until sanity prevailed in the form of Siddle, who just put his foot down and said, not having it mate.