• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in CWLand

Goughy

Crazy win. Fair to say that Bangladesh were bent over the table, greased up and...lets just say demolished :)

Top innings by Butler

Cloete

Haha, oh my. I feel terrible. Guess I'll leave the minnow bashing to everyone else :cool: :p

Nah awesome effort all-round. Buts was sensational, as were Pi, Dorth, Thamba, Haakon, Mike, Halz, Kennett, Pickup and Thomas. Historic stuff!

Mr Mxyzptlk

CW XI unchanged for 2nd Test

The Cricket Web XI have retained the same 12-man squad from the first Test against Bangladesh. The CW XI issued a crushing defeat on the tourists in that game, and are expected to play an unchanged team. However, the final XI is yet to be named. The 12th man will be released to play for his club on the morning of the game.

NS Pickup (c), H Moerk (vc/wk), CR Butler, T Mamesh, AP Cloete, RJ Dauth, MW Wilson, PE Young, TC Halsey, DM Kennett, GM Thomas, NA Borcich.

Hoggy31

Delighted to make the 12 again, thanks for sticking with me. Hopefully I can justify the selectors faith if I play the next test or at sometime in the future.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I don't know any other nation whose Test players play games in between games in series which are this compactly scheduled - hence the main players being centrally contracted.

Makes me wonder what the central contracts actually do mean?