• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* "Bring Back Darren Murphy!" thread

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Ladies and Gents, tonight is a rare night. It is one of those nights that will shape the way we, and ind33d, the whole population, moves forward into the wonders of tomorrow. Tonight is the night where we raise our hands to the sky and chant "Un-ban that man".

It's true, he's been gone for as long as he was present. It's true, he gave us all a piece of his mind before he careened off into the sunset in his trusty old dune buggy, taking many of our fondest memories and deepest insults with him. Now is the time, my friends, the time to forgive his wrongs and embrace the future, one with his love. Sure, it's the kind of love you find gassed at 5am on Sunday morning, the kind where you walk away from it with a few black eyes and not sure if you just had intercourse or fought Mike Tyson, but it's love all the same and let's face it CW, you need it.

Never has CW been graced by a man with such a keen eye for journalism (not to be outdone by his eye for the ladies, and fresh zucchini) and since his passing we have been poorer for his absence.

Usher once said: "It will be of no use if you don't mail James and BCC me then I will do it."

Never have words spoken been so true.

I ask you all to sign this petition, in trust that the right decision will be made. With love.

Code:
1. dontcloseyoureyes
2. Adamc
3. FaaipDeOaid
Make yourself heard, CW.

"Un-ban that man"
"Un-ban that man"
"Un-ban that man"
"Un-ban that man"
"Un-ban that man"
"Un-ban that man"
"Un-ban that man"

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I want Murphy back cos I love him and duly sign on the petition.

He has to mail James saying he will follow the forum rules for James to even consider bringing him back though. People with much more severe offences have been given a chance. No reason why Murphy can't be given that chance.

Code:
1. dontcloseyoureyes
2. Adamc
3. FaaipDeOaid
4. Pratters

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'll sign it, if only because the AFL thread needs him back.

Sick of seeing Mike post exclusively about Essendon.

pinchy81

Murpheh is my hero.

Code:
1. dontcloseyoureyes
2. Adamc
3. FaaipDeOaid
4. Pratters
5. pinchy81

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Soutie
If we get sledger, WE GET MURPHO

1. dontcloseyoureyes
2. Adamc
3. FaaipDeOaid
4. Pratters
5. pinchy81
6. Jono
7. pollyprowler10
8. Langeveldt

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Reckon he's done the time for whatever crime he committed.

Code:
1. dontcloseyoureyes
2. Adamc
3. FaaipDeOaid
4. Pratters
5. pinchy81
6. Jono
7. pollyprowler10
8. Langers
9. Brumby

Langeveldt

Soutie
Darren Murphy is CW's answer to Shaun Udal.. Beats someone up, gets banned and then will probably get unbanned and fade into obscurity

Matteh

OT could do with a shot in the arm.

Code:
1. dontcloseyoureyes
2. Adamc
3. FaaipDeOaid
4. Pratters
5. pinchy81
6. Jono
7. pollyprowler10
8. Langers
9. Brumby
10. Matteh

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
He's no Sledgeh, I'll give him that.

Put me down on the list.

Edit: Because as Smitteh found out yesterday, I fail at computers and can't do it myself lolz.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Official opinion of the Norwegian jury: ****.

1. dontcloseyoureyes
2. Adamc
3. FaaipDeOaid
4. Pratters
5. pinchy81
6. Jono
7. pollyprowler10
8. Langers
9. Brumby
10. Matteh
11. Samuel_Vimes
12. sledger

Smudge

I thought he didn't want to come back anyway. If he does though, I'd welcome the monkey boy (not meant in a derogatory way, Andrew Symonds) back.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Code:
1. dontcloseyoureyes
2. Adamc
3. FaaipDeOaid
4. Pratters
5. pinchy81
6. Jono
7. pollyprowler10
8. Langers
9. Brumby