• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* "Bring Back Darren Murphy!" thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Oh what the hell. He hated me, I hated him. But I can barely hold a grudge for 3 years in life, never mind on the interwebz. If it makes Smitteh happy it makes me happy. As Brumby said, he's done his time.

Code:
1. dontcloseyoureyes
2. Adamc
3. FaaipDeOaid
4. Pratters
5. pinchy81
6. Jono
7. pollyprowler10
8. Langers
9. Brumby
10. Matteh
11. Samuel_Vimes
12. sledger 
13. roseboy64
14. GeraintIsMyHero

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh:

Would be vaguely amusing to see Murphy back, can't say I thought much of him myself mind. And unlike some people, I can hold a grudge, interwebz or anywhere else, for life, and for longer in fact.

Wonder what the odds are of this thread being closed before any serious momentum is gathered?

(No, that's not a signature BTW.)

Langeveldt

Soutie
To be fair though, if he'd written that he'd thought I was a dick and he hated me in his "goodbye" thread, would I want him back? No..

ripper868

I'll fill the fullback position, be interesting to see how Brumby goes at 9.

Code:
1. dontcloseyoureyes
2. Adamc
3. FaaipDeOaid
4. Pratters
5. pinchy81
6. Jono
7. pollyprowler10
8. Langers
9. Brumby
10. Matteh
11. Samuel_Vimes
12. sledger 
13. roseboy64
14. GeraintIsMyHero
15. ripper868

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Would like to point out that I was inb4 Hakon, and thus should be no.11 if we are working on that basis.